DC Power Supplies and Battery CyclersAnderson
Electric Controls, Inc. builds flexible high performance power supplies
and battery cyclers that are designed to tackle the challenges found in
battery, automotive, aerospace, and renewable energies applications.
AC2600PD-1200V-2500A (600kW / 1200V / 2500A) model shown aboveWhy AC2000P?
Our standard product line is shown below (custom power levels available at customer request):
- A wide variety of standard features:
- AC2000 power supplies are designed to be simple without compromising
on features or performance - our philosophy is that the power supply
shouldn't get in the way of your test!
- Profile mode
- Allows the power supply to run a user-defined test sequence. Profile
mode is easy to use and doesn't require learning a proprietary script
language. Profiles use a standard file format and can be
easily shared and edited offline, making it that much easier to
duplicate prior test results.
- Built-in touchscreen for local control - allows an operator to get up and running quickly with simple, easy to use screens for power supply control.
- Remote control drivers available to integrate AC2000 power supplies into your own custom application for test automation
- World-class accuracy
- the AC2000 product line has been redesigned to deliver high
accuracy voltage, current, and power measurements. Measurement accuracy to 0.03% is now available.
- Combine multiple units -
AC2000 supplies can be cominbed in parallel to reach higher power and
current ratings. Paralleled units communicate over a high-speed
fiber-optic interface, so performance doesn't degrade as units are
- Multiple add-on packages are available including:
- Battery cycler
- Battery simulation
- Solar simulation
- Hardware-in-the-Loop (analog/digital control)
- Full integration with AEC dynamometers available
- High performance:
- Designed for transient applications including EV/HEV dynamometer testing
- Stiff DC source even under large step loads
- Fiber-optic interface available for high performance digital remote control
- Single and Dual-Channel options available
- One product range for all of your testing needs:
- Standard models are available with the following ratings:
- 600, 1000, 1200, 1500, or 2000 VDC
- 600 up to 10,000 ADC
- The same software tools and remote control drivers can be used across the entire product line
*For Dual-Channel models, table above represents current and power for both channels in parallel
**Overload is available for up to 3 seconds, followed by a 30 seconds cooldown period. See tech. specs. manual for details.
Contact us today for a quote!